Do You Know Your MoMA? 11/14/14
How well do you know your MoMA? If you think you can identify the artist and title of each of these works from MoMA’s collection—all currently on view throughout the Museum—please submit your answers by leaving a comment on this post. We’ll provide the answers next month (on Friday, December 12).
ANSWERS TO THE OCTOBER 10 CHALLENGE:
Do you have what it takes to claim this month’s title?
1. Marcel Duchamp. In Advance of the Broken Arm. 1964 (fourth version, after lost original of November 1915)
2. Josephine Meckseper. Blow-Up (Michelli, Knee-Highs). 2006
3. Isa Genzken. Rose II. 2007
4. Fernand Léger. Big Julie. 1945
5. Robert Gober. Untitled. 1991
6. Max Ernst. Woman, Old Man, and Flower. 1923–24